system analyst - concur travel expens
Our client, important pharmaceutical multinational company is looking for a SYSTEM ANALYST - CONCUR TRAVEL EXPENS.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Support the global operating Team following, operating and consulting global processes.
- Maintenance and support of global travel and expense management systems.
- Support the improvement and optimization of the global Travel & Expense as also SAP Purchasing template solution.
- Participation / Leading of technology deployment projects (continuous improvement).
Location: Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona).
- Full time permanent position.
- Flexible work time.
- Great work environment in one of the most important pharmaceutical multinational company. Global influence rol.
- Great social benefits
- Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or comparable professional experience.
- Professional experience in IT optional with focus on Travel and Expense System (preferable CONCUR) or on Accounts Payable processes.
- Experience in SAP MM-PUR and/or SAP FI.
- ExcelleNt spoken and written English.
- German is a plus.
- Experience working in a virtual, international and multicultural environment.
- Excellent organizational and analytical, results oriented, good communication, teamwork and collaboration skills.