junior project assistant
Leading European bioanalytical CRO based in Barcelona (Spain), which provides bioanalytical services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnological industries worldwide, looking for its Central Lab Department: JUNIOR PROJECT ASSISTANT
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in coordinating Central Lab projects in the context of clinical trials, which entails, among others
- Communicating with and meeting the requirements of clients, CROs and clinical centres;
- Overviewing the preparation of kits for clinical trials.
- Coordinate the delivery of biological samples with clients, CROs and clinical centres
- Liaising with courier services;
- Obtaining import-export permits, etc.
- Manage orders and suppliers, including placing and following-up orders, receiving and reviewing content of orders, etc.
REQUIRED PROFILE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Organised & methodical, while active & decisive person.
- Excellent level of English.
- University degree or Professional Training in Life Sciences will be valued.
- Proven experience in coordinating & executing projects.
- Proficiency in MS-Office, especially Excel and Word.
OTHER REQUIRED SKILLS
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Proactive and hands-on approach.
- High level of motivation and enthusiastic personality.
WHAT IS OFFERED
- Opportunity to work and contribute to the success of an expanding CRO.
- Growing division & team, with bright outlook and career opportunities.
- International and multicultural environment in company based in Barcelona.
- Diligent, professional organization, with a human touch.