it project manager / recruiting software taleo
We are looking for an IT Project Manager to manage Software Recruiting projects, preferably related to Taleo Software. Our client is a multinational company, one of the leaders in the pharmaceutical sector. The professional we are searching for will join the team in Sant Cugat (Barcelona) to work in an international environment.
His/ her main duties will be:
- Responsible for leading and supporting all IT activities related to maintaining and enhancing the global recruitment cloud solution of our client.
- Administration and configuration of recruitment solutions such as Oracle Taleo, the client´s internal and external job boards as well as recruitment related to a 3rd party software
- Business facing role, responsible for close collaboration with HR for demand and incident management in the field of Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Online Assessment and hands on delivery of recruitment solutions
- Analysis and consulting to ensure continuous end to end process improvement
- Governance of proposed changes issued by vendors - including the review and approval of changes where necessary
- Establishing and maintaining relationships and service coordination with vendor, support organization, externals consultants and external job boards.
- Technical skills in web technologies, databases and interfaces (preferably HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, XML).
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Diploma degree in Computer Science or similar.
- 3 or more years of relevant work experience in configuration and support of recruiting systems, preferably Taleo.