hr controlling and compensation
International company with European presence and great team of engaged professionals is looking for: HR CONTROLLING AND COMPENSATION
Reporting to the Head of Corporate HR, you will be responsible for optimizing the efficiency of the Human Resources function, participating in the digital transformation for Human Resources and the whole organization.
In a corporate role with the oversight of more than 10 countries, you will be enhancing the workforce planning as well as monitoring the Human Resources KPI’s including the personnel cost.
With the main responsibilities focused in the systems and processes, compensation and Benefits, Data Analytics and other ad-hoc projects to be led from the HR Function, you will have the opportunity to build de Operations and Controlling Function for HR in a growing company.
In this role of new creation, you will be specifically responsible for the Master data of Human Resources and Coordination of personnel planning in alignment with the Head of Human Resources, the group / local Finance and HR teams -leading the necessary requirements for ensure accuracy on the data management for all the affiliates cross the group- as well as lead on the definition and implementation of the Compensation and Benefits Policy of the Company.
Your major accountabilities will be:
- Lead together with the Head of Human Resources, a Corporate Compensation and Benefits Policy of the group
- Design and implement the process to gather, collect and maintain the HR Data integrity and tools for the proper reporting and analysis on HR matters.
- Support the Head of Human Resources in the due diligence process to the final integration / on boarding new companies considering all necessary requirements by liaising with external lawyers and M&A / Finance team
- Build the HR metrics culture across the organization and drive the HR data analytics and Budget processes, forecast, etc
- Lead the communication and training on the HR processes to the HR Community to gather the relevant quality data
- Control the group headcount (currently around a thousand of employees), the personnel cost planning and the forecast creation, among other KPI’s by carrying out a regular deviation analysis.
- Be the first HR Point of contact for the group stakeholders when it comes to HR Analytics.
- Produce and deliver standard (monthly, quarterly, and annual) reports / scorecard as well as ad-hoc reports from various sources by checking/controlling data before uploading to ERP.
- Design a scorecard to regularly analyze and follow up the potential deviation on any of the HR Metrics.
- A university degree on Statistics, Mathematics, Economics/ Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- Master in Business Intelligence, Compensation & Benefits or HR Analytics is highly valuable
- Fluent Business English is a must (Spanish and/or German is valuable)
- Proven knowledge and experience in data analytics of a minimum of 2-5 years. Finance auditor experience is valuable or as a Compensation and Benefits expert
- Already proven experience in personnel controlling fields and roll out project’s implantation in a company.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including usage of PowerPoint.
- Excellent level of Excel as well as PowerBI, Olik, Jam or similar
- Experience with Success Factors or similar HRIS software is required.