Our client is an American Multinational Corporation specialized in outsourcing of payroll services worldwide, which is looking for a FP&A DIRECTOR for its Barcelona offices.
We are looking for a strong experienced FP&A Leader to form part of the company’s FP&A team, which has a leading role in the budget and forecast cycles, financial control environment, managerial reporting and which continuously supports the business through insightful regular and/or ad-hoc analysis.
- Model key P&L lines for Plan, Forecast and be able to analyse and explain their Actuals:
- Processing & add-on revenue
- Partner variable cost
- Central cost
- Implementations revenue and cost
- Control structural/central cost by line, by department.
- Review identify main risk areas and produce regular reports for managerial discussion.
- Maintain and analyse client projects backlog/pipeline.
- Coordinate and review with Operations forecasted Starts dates.
- Analyse variances.
- Coordinate monthly Backlog calls with Operations and regional Sales leaders (Americas, EMEA, APAC).
- Liaise with Sales Control when Sales declaration and commissions need to be adjusted (e.g. No Starts).
- Track and forecast headcount / labour cost, closely working with Payroll departments from all the countries where the company’s associates are present (e.g. Spain, France, UK, The Netherlands, India, US, Singapore, Italy, Brazil, …)
- Lead specific FP&A projects (e.g. currently developing a tool to calculate margins by client, by country and by partner)
- Other responsibilities.