export manager industrial sector
A company specialising in the design and development of machinery, is seeking an EXPORT MANAGER for its Barcelona offices.
REPORTING TO: Commercial Director
MISSION: Oversee the company's relationships with the assigned international clients. Collaborate in the implementation of the sales objectives within your channel and for your products. Commercialize, present and perform demonstrations in your area.
- Visit and contact international clients (distributors and final clients), in order to determine their needs and try to sell the company's products.
- Make and present to commercial management the commercial reports of offers and orders made.
- Advise clients from a technical point of view regarding the operation and utilities of the product.
- Perform surveys and promotions, and research the information on the competitors' products and other information of interest.
- Conduct and/or support the negotiation of contracts.
- Propose adaptations or developments on the technical level of the products in question, according to the needs of the client.
- University degree, preferably in Industrial Engineering, although a Degree in Business Studies or related (ADE, Economics, etc.) can also be considered.
- Minimum commercial experience of 3 years, selling products and services with a strong technological base and extensive knowledge of the industrial sector (manufacturers of machinery, automotive, steel, among others). Knowledge of industrial finishing / polishing activities would be highly valuable.
- Proven experience in working with international clients, preferably on the European level.
- A good level of English.