Esplugues de Llobregat
A national Startup leader in its sector, with innovative project and with unbeatable prospects for the immediate future, needs to cover the position of a DevOps ENGINEER. Depending on the R+D Director, he will be responsible for developing various applications.
- Set up the infrastructure for a cloud-based, microservices backend connectivity system for connected electric scooters.
- Maintain the infrastructure of such system.
- Implement CI/CD pipelines on the software that is committed.
- Implement APM tools & log management systems.
- B2+ level of English
- Worked before with technologies and practices such as Git, Gitlab, CI/CD, SSH.
- Knows about Docker and Kubernetes, and possibly has used them before.
- Have worked previously with Google Cloud or any other Cloud Service Provider.
- Has a good understanding of what constitutes a microservices architecture.
- Capable of self-learning and have the confidence of trying and implementing solutions that you relatively just found out they existed.
- (Nice to have) Programming experience in any language (Java or Kotlin preferred)
Schedule: 8h to 14h and 15h to 17,45 Monday to Thursday / 8h to 14h Friday.