director finance and administration
A multinational chemical company, leader within its sector, is searching for a Director of Finance and Administration to be based in its offices located in Maresme: DIRECTOR FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
Managing a team of up to 6 - 8 people, forming part of the Board of Directors and reporting directly to the CEO, the Director of Finance and Administration will ensure the company’s financial resources fulfil its commitments while contributing to the maximum return for stakeholders, as well as guaranteeing process efficiency for the areas of accounting, treasury and reporting.
- Ensure correct reporting to different stakeholders.
- Ensure financial stability, cash management, and take charge of liquidity planning.
- Controlling and forecasting.
- Ensure a correct team management, focused on employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Managing the audits (financial statements, J-Sox, internal audits, etc.).
- Tax management, ensuring tax returns, saving and risk avoidance.
- Ensure compliance with GMP and quality standards, environmental and health and safety policies and the Code of Conduct, implemented in the company.
- Implement and maintain the culture of BPE, enforcing the integral regulations in the cross-functional areas of the Compliance Program.
- A BSc Degree or an equivalent in Business Administration or Economics. A Master’s Degree (MBA or MSc) in similar areas is highly valued.
- A minimum experience of 6 years in a similar managerial position, having led international projects within the areas of Finance and Controlling in an industrial company preferably in the chemical sector.
- A fluent level of English and Spanish.