account manager / barcelona
An international digital marketing agency specializing in online marketing and web development, is searching for an ACCOUNT MANAGER for its Spanish subsidiary in Barcelona
- Manage every aspect of our newly expanding operation
- Recruit the very best talent in this new market
- Negotiate with vendors and service providers needed for production or development
- Act as a point-of-contact person for client questions and concerns
- Scope (international) opportunities through sales and within accounts as needed
- Be responsible for the timely creation of your client’s proposals and media plans
- Guide clients through reports with the support of the marketers
- Establish regular contact with customers to ensure their needs are met, communicate campaign progress and proactively address issues to develop solutions
- Liaise with internal multinational teams as needed to deliver solutions to clients
- Up-sell and renew existing campaigns/clients, focus on retention and scaling-up business
- Be responsible for overall client satisfaction
- Develop and present campaign results to clients and represent client feedback internally to drive opportunities to better align with customer needs across future opportunities
- Work to ensure deadlines are met and budgets are maintained
- Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity
- Contribute to the overall global success of our company
- At least 3-5 years of experience in (B2B) Sales (at the same company).
- Knowledge and understanding of the local market and business culture.
- A professional proficiency in English.
- Related online management experience, agency / media experience is preferred.
- You get the opportunity to be part of a young, international and fast-growing agency.
- You have the possibility to shape the direction of the organisation as you will be one of the first people hired for the international team.
- You can be part of a youthful team with an independent spirit.
- You have access to plenty of training and international learning options.
- The company is super flexible, friendly and personable.
- We are awesome international colleagues.