senior project manager
A multinational company which specialises in providing global payroll services to multinational organizations, is searching for a Project Manager for its Barcelona offices.
MISSION: To implement large global customers whilst leading large and multifaceted project teams. Utilising your project management skills you will coordinate the activities amongst the project team ensuring on time delivery within budget constraints, scope of works and the company methodology for the successful delivery of payroll implementation projects globally.
- To develop, produce and monitor a global implementation schedule to ensure timely achievements of all deliverables for a successful Global implementation as Project Manager and/or GPM function.
- To produce project status reports and review KPI’s in the company’s analytics on implementation delivery to conduct conference calls with the Client on a regular basis in order to ensure a satisfactory implementation.
- To ensure each country after the “go live” of the payroll is surveyed so the status of the payroll can be evaluated, Client satisfaction is checked and potentially an action plan can be created to unblock issues.
- To act, where requested by Sales or the Implementation Leadership team as a sales support and advise on the fit of the company solution to client that is needed during the selling phase (including support for answering Requests for Proposals (RFP’s)
- Liaising with the Quality and Deployment team to stay on top of current product needs and deliverables around the company’s platform.
- To submit recommendations on how to improve the implementation process to the SWAT team and help implement the changed process.
- To help to optimize the relationship with the client, related to implementation phase, with the company’s in-house or external partners (partner focus).
- Report on monthly basis on all implementation related topics to the Director Global Projects or Senior Vice President implementation and make information available in the implementation dashboard.
- Proven Project Management experience of around 6-7 years, in complex environments, implementing international Payroll/HR related projects, including end-to-end project experience of customers with various service solutions in scope.
- Proven previous team management experience as well as experience in country payroll set-up.
- Project Management certification, e.g. PMP
- A high level of English.