senior system analyst (itil)
The Capabilities Analyst will collaborate with the IT Infrastructure Team members and the client community to deliver and implement underlying technology solutions in support of the business objectives to improve productivity and enhance processes in a compliant manner.
This would includes the following responsibilities:
- Continues Improvement: Meet regularly with IT INF colleagues and other stakeholders to understand and analyze their processes and needs. Determine/gather requirements to present possible solutions or improvements.
- IT Processes: Facilitate, manage and run IT processes and Service Delivery Meetings. Maintains awareness of IT process best practices.
- Quality & Compliance: Manage Quality Initiatives. Focus on continuous improvement. Determine documentation requirements to support IT INF colleagues.
- Project Management: Support goals by participating on project teams and different initiatives. Deliver on assigned tasks and action items.
- Reporting: Analyze and support system information to create Management reports.
- Contract & Sourcing Mgmt.: Support IT INF colleagues in Contract & Sourcing activities.
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information System or related/equivalent discipline
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with IT Processes (Incident-, Problem-, Change- and Configuration Mgmt. etc.)
- Solid understanding of system life cycle methodology for Non-GxP and GxP systems.
- ITIL Certification is a plus.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Experience working in a virtual, international and multicultural environment.
- Willingness and readiness to travel.